Friday, September 26, 2008

Pampered Chef Show...

So, tomorrow's the big day. My Pampered Chef Show. I am sooo looking forward to it. I haven't had one in about 7 years. The food will be WLS (weightloss surgery friendly). My consultant is a Lap-Bander, so she is aware of all the food "issues". The topic is Power Cooking. Instead of paying those "make-ahead-meal" places $125.00 for 10-15 dinners, Sharon is going to show us how to do it at home for about $1.50 per person. It's going to be a great time seeing everyone who will be there.

If by chance some would like to place an online order, here is the link for my show's website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sharonmccrum?showId=1745826 Then just click on Order Products and you can order for my show and have it sent directly to you. Online orders must be placed by Monday, September 29th.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: